Thursday, August 9, 2012

Destination Disney - Disney in Green

When I think GREEN and Disney... what comes to mind?

Have you ever seen the grass so green?  

Or, in this case, a bush?

Topiaries!  Lush, green and GORGEOUS!  Another piece of artwork created by those fantastic Disney Imagineers.  And I love how they're ever changing!  Some stick around, like these fun characters next to the Mad Tea Party.  But new ones come all the time.  And don't get me started with what pops up around the Flower and Garden Festival.  Wow!  Here are a few I've seen over the years.  Enjoy!






Wasn't that fun?!  Why don't you join in on the discussion. 

Disney in BLACK    Disney in RED    Disney in YELLOW      Disney in WHITE
Disney in TURQUOISE/TEAL    Disney in SILVER    Disney in BLUE    Disney in ORANGE
Disney in PINK  Disney in BROWN
Be sure to check back next week and find out what DISNEY thing the color PURPLE makes me think of.


Got a couple extra minutes?  I love for you to be one of my "100 people surveyed"!

1 comment:

  1. The topiaries at Disney are my favorite - love them! Perfect green this week!

    ReplyDelete